I have a paper that I need about more words and elaborated with much more detail. Paper is perfectly fine but needs way more detail.
I HAVE ATTACHED MY PAPER.
The Assignment for this course is a formal paper prepared in the professional style of the discipline – American Psychological Association (APA) Style. This means you need a cover page, page number headers, proper heading, reference page, etc. Whichever route you choose, your paper must be well developed and relate to the developmental topics discussed in this course.
The paper is an applied APA paper that includes a Title page, Introduction, Summary of the four MyVirtualChild developmental periods, Conclusion, References.
Directions: Write A formal paper prepared in the professional style of the discipline – American Psychological Association (APA) Style. This means you need a cover page, page number headers, proper heading, reference page, etc. Whichever route you choose, your paper must be well developed and relate to the developmental topics discussed in this course.
More details for Route 1 – Formal Academic Structure
The paper for Route 1 is a research APA paper that includes a title page, introduction, summary of peer-reviewed empirical journal articles for 4 developmental periods, conclusion, reference page, etc..
Each student should select at least one journal article for each of four developmental periods:
- Prenatal development and birth/ newborn
- Infancy and Toddlerhood (0-2 years)
- Early (Play) years (2-5 years)
- Middle Childhood (School) years (5-12 years)
For each article/ developmental period, present a summary/ application for the following:
- What topic did they study?
- What was the purpose of the study?
- Who did they test or study?
- How did they test them or gather data?
- What did they find (results)?
- How does public policy apply to this article?
Use this same set of questions for each of the four articles (addressing four different developmental periods).
Research Paper Outline
Use the following outline to guide to help you organize this assignment
- Title Page- (Hint: Do not actually write the phrase “Title Page” on the title page itself, or any of these other labels like “Topic Introduction”, etc.)
- Introduction-Introduce the topic (a good quote, old saying, or simple statement of a good example from everyday life is a great way to give the reader the idea and get them interested in reading more).
- Summary- (repeated for the four developmental periods. Use headings to separate the periods)
- References- (This should be on a new page. Be sure to provide a reference for every article that you cited. Do not list anything in the references that you have not cited in the body of the text).
I attached a document that has links to journal articles to use and grading Rubric. It also contains the reading material. Please use only materials in attachment for paper.
Notes from my professor on my paper so far:
“This IS what I am looking for. Great start! However, you need much more development and assessment in each section. Relate each article back to your course material. Provide more detailed analysis. Develop the why behind your public policies. I also need to see a stronger introduction and conclusion. As well, be sure you have all the elements required for APA format.
Just a bit more insight and you will be finished Well done!“