I JUST NEED THE BLOG (WHICH IS THE VIDEO SCRIPT) I WILL DO THE RECORDING PORTION.
Blogs are web-based journals that typically present an individual’s thoughts and perspectives about a particular topic, but they go beyond just an online diary. Many blogs are written to help people who may be experiencing similar situations that the blogger has experienced, or to address issues of concern to them.
This week, your task is to create a video presentation, which will be delivered to an organization’s executive team as it seeks to determine the most effective way to lead and motivate a diverse workforce.
Apply human resources interventions to enhance workforce diversity and help employees within a diverse workforce be successful. Be sure your presentation addresses issues such as:
- What is workforce diversity? What are the goals of workforce diversity?
- What are the various dimensions of workforce diversity? That is, what are the different types of diversity seen in the workforce?
- How can an OD practitioner apply human resource interventions to enhance diversity? Describe at least two interventions for each diversity dimension.
- Describe at least two recent research studies that provide support for the implementation of diversity initiatives to enhance workforce outcomes (e.g., motivation, performance, satisfaction).
Length: 3 to 5-minute video recording
References: Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources.
Your video presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts behind organizational development and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Preparing an effective blog requires you to organize your information.
- A well-written blog attracts readers’ attention beginning with the title.
- The main point is presented in the first paragraph. Your introduction should explain to the reader what the problem is and provide a bit of history behind it to put it in perspective.
- The body of the blog explains the solutions and strategies that address the problem.
- The body can be written in paragraphs, with bullets, numbered lists, multiple headings, or a mix of all of these.
- The conclusion of the blog article typically is a restatement of the problem that was addressed and strategies/solutions involved. It may include a call to action for the reader to engage in further research.
Because the Internet opens up any blog posting to a worldwide audience, it is important that the tone of any writing respect other cultures and their opinions. It is also important that you provide the proper citations and references for any of the source material you use to prepare your blog.
Your second task this week is to write content suitable for 350 to 500-word blog article that explores the topic of workplace wellness. Your target audience includes organizational stakeholders that are interested in developing a workplace wellness program. In your blog article, you will need to:
- Describe the purpose of workplace wellness initiatives.
- Identify a workplace wellness intervention that you have had access to and why you feel it is helpful to employees.
- Identify a workplace wellness intervention that you wish you had access to and why it would be beneficial to employees.
Length: 350 to 500-word post
References: Support your blog with at least one source published in peer-reviewed journals in the past 7 years.
Your blog post should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.