Conflict and Collaboration essay
This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 2: Implement patient safety and quality improvement initiatives within the context of the interprofessional team through communication and relationship building. (PO 3)
- CO 3: Participate in the development and implementation of imaginative and creative strategies to enable systems to change. (PO 7)
- BUY A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
[MUSIC] Thank you for agreeing to talk to me about the discussion we had the other day about assigning patient load. As I started to say in the meeting but got interrupted, it is that I really don’t like the new plan that we have. I like the old one better and I don’t understand why we need to change Conflict and Collaboration essay.
I think that they expressed one concern about visiting patients in Iron Ridge.And that is the key as they were with high crime rate. We all recognize this issue. I do understand, but the new patient assignment scheme is meant to match you with a patient who will most benefit from your specialty and not where you live geographically.
There are many patients in Iron Ridge who have diabetes that need your expertise. [BLANK_AUDIO] Well, I really do love my patients, and I don’t hold it against them that they live in a bad part of town Conflict and Collaboration essay. But frankly, I’m afraid.Every night when I watch the news, there’s somebody that’s been involved in a shooting or a carjacking.
At times the needs of our families conflict with our work responsibilities. Could this possibly be the underlying issue here?
- Explain the conflict resolution skills displayed by the leader in the scenario. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate those of the leader.
- How might earlier collaboration have been beneficial? What other leadership skills should be used? Conflict and Collaboration essay.