Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report
Grammarly is a writing enhancement platform that helps make you a better writer by correcting more than 250 grammatical mistakes, while also catching contextual spelling errors and poor vocabulary usage. All you have to do is submit your work—and Grammarly will work its magic!
For this Assignment, you will practice using Grammarly by submitting your Week 1 Discussion posts to the Grammarly platform.
- Review the Grading Rubric for Week 2 Assignment 2 provided in the Course Information area.
- Review the following documents to guide you (found at the end of the submission instructions):
- Grammarly Report Instructions (PDF)
- Copy and Paste (PDF)
- Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report
- Review the tutorial Grammarly: Accessing Grammarly (Walden University, n.d.-f) from this week’s Learning Resources.
- Access the Grammarly Student Login website and follow the instructions for creating a free Grammarly student account. (A link to Grammarly is found at the end of these instructions.)
- Access your Discussion posts from Week 1. You may find it helpful to copy and paste it into a word processing document (such as in Microsoft Word).
- Submit your Word Document that contains the Week 1 Discussion to Grammarly.
- Note: Submit your work to Grammarly no later than Day 4 due to occasional turn-around delays from Grammarly.
Document: Grammarly Report Instructions (PDF)
- Once you receive you Grammarly Report back regarding your Week 1 Discussion post, upload your Grammarly Report for grading using the Assignment submission link.
- Please save your Assignment using the following naming convention: WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.
- Submit your Assignment no later than Day 7. Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report
Document: Copy and Paste (PDF)
Grammarly Student Login
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission. Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report